1. Our biggest influence came from those classic horror films. The universal movies were what we watched when we were little girls, before we could read or write, they introduced us to horror. We still love them!
2. We don’t think horror style differs between men and women, style come from individuals, from their influences, and what they prefer writing.
3. Our only main theme in our writing is to leave people feeling creeped out, not necessarily grossed out because we write different levels of gore, but to leave people horrified.
4. If we could have dinner with anyone in horror it would probably be Brian Keene because he’s a fantastic writer that inspires us and also a really awesome person.
5. Favorite female horror writer would be either Mary Shelley or Shirley Jackson due to their early influence on us and showing us that girls can share the darkest things in their imaginations just as men can.
I AM AN AUTHOR, BLOGGER AND A JOURNALIST.
“Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s.”